- The participants attended practical training according to the schedule which was agreed upon in advance by the 2 partners and approved by the representative of the National Agency;
- For the first 2 weeks of training there had been conducted daily PHP language learning activities through presentations of theoretical and practical exercises ;
- Trainees created interfaces and databases for their web sites during the last week of the internship under the guidance of the German trainer ;
- The monitoring was conducted by the sending organization, by professor Mihaiela Tunea during the first 2 weeks , and by prof . Dr .Mihaela Prăjinariu, responsible for monitoring the project, during the last one ;
- On behalf of the host organization, monitoring was carried out by Waltraud Koger ;
- Trainees attended 3 assessment activities ( on the first day of internship , day 5 and day 10) , the results of which have been validated by trainer Ralph Muller – Lucanus ;
- On 24th of March took place the final evaluation of the projects, in the presence of two Alfatraining representatives, the German trainer, prof. Dr. Mihaela Prăjinariu who was a monitor and the three accompanying teachers. The trainees have received their Europass Mobility certificates together with their certificates of attendance.
- The activities were conducted according to the schedule; no incidents were registered; communication between partners proved to be excellent.
- All of our aims for this internship have been achieved.
- Trainees have made a long-lasting good impression by possessing impressive professional knowledge as well as advanced communication skills in English and by being responsible.